Your security is our highest priority and we use several systems to protect your accounts.
Online Banking is really straightforward to use and our security precautions mean your money is always kept safe.
Convenient Online Banking
- Online Banking is free and it's open round the clock, putting you in control of your money. You can pay bills, transfer money and check your statements. You can even register for Online Statements for a cleaner and greener way to organise your finances. Convenient Online Banking
Easy internet banking
- It's easy to use Online Banking - we've got help all the way through and our helpdesk is on hand for any questions you may have. Easy Online Banking
Secure Online Banking
- We're using the most advanced security systems to keep your details safe. Secure Online Banking
How do I get Online Banking?
- Register by clicking on the button below and completing the form – you’ll need to have your Connect/Electron card to hand
- Once you’ve completed the form, in a few days you’ll get your passcode or PINsentry device in the post which will allow you to access Online Banking
- If you're already registered and just need a passcode reminder, go to the Personal Banking Homepage , click on Online Banking 'Log in' at the top and select 'Forgotten your login details?'. You'll need to have your Connect/Electron card to hand to complete the short form. You'll then receive a passcode reminder in the post
- Once you have registered for Online Banking, you can use the same details to log in to Barclays Mobile Banking. You can then access your account using your mobile phone browser anytime you choose. You can get up-to-date account information and make simple transactions.