Online Banking is the easiest way to manage your account. Whether you're reconciling your transactions, checking that an invoice has been paid, paying a supplier or using Online Statements – Online Banking can help make your everyday banking simpler.
Find out how to register for Online Banking
- Reconcile your transactions using the most up-to-date view of your account
- Make payments to existing beneficiaries
- Transfer money between accounts. Set up, view and manage your standing orders and Direct Debits
- Order cheque books and paying-in books
- Apply for loans and overdrafts and open a savings account
- Free Online Statements – stored securely and available to view and download for 7 years. Switch between paper and Online Statements 1 in Online Banking or Barclays Mobile Banking
- Barclays.net – ideal for businesses with complex UK and international financial needs
- Free Text Alerts to keep an eye on your account without having to log in 2
- Download transactions into spreadsheets or accountancy packages
Loading Video player...
|Our short video explains how to log in and get started. It also shows you how to set up Online Statements.
Running time: 03:40
Concerned about security?
Your security is our priority and we’ll do everything we can to keep your account details secure and protect you from fraud. Find out about our Online Banking Guarantee and learn how PINsentry protects you from fraudsters.